[geeks] Broken mailing list?

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Wed Apr 10 15:45:36 CDT 2002

> > > Is there a problem with the mailing list? I think I'm getting doubles of
> > > some of the threads. It is freaky.
> > >
> > >                                                 -- Ethan
> >
> > try unsubscribing yourself once. that might do the trick.

If I did, I would simply get two "You are unsubscribed" emails.

I actually got two copies of my To: email regarding the subject.
Maybe somehow my email address is signed up twice.

I haven't tried to verify I actually receive every email twice.

I saw a block of 10 followed by the same block of 10... *shrug*

Maybe it is OpenBSD / sendmail / Pine.

				-- Ethan