[geeks] cell phones!

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 10 15:44:44 CDT 2002

The slickest thing was the Motorola Star Tac with the Vehicle Docking
Adapter. You slid your Star Tac into the mount on your dash. When docked the
following happened:
1) a hands free mic and speaker were connected, often the audio was routed
through your stereo.
2) a 3 watt RF amplifier and external antenna was connected.
3) your batts were rapid-charged.

I always wanted one. I had Star Tacs, but not the $350.00 for the dock.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751