[geeks] Found: Ti99/4a!

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 10 10:30:21 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> No no no.
>
> Never remove the comments.  Just make sure they are slightly
> out of date with the state of the code.

http://mindprod.com/unmain.html :)

During my freshman year at Rice, my roommate and I crafted the "ultimate"
redefinitions file for MzScheme that caused all sorts of strange things to
happen, not the least of which were:

   Rotated the behaviors of: +, *, -, /
   Made (car foo) equivalent to (car (cdr foo))
   Redefined most of the output routines to call (quit), which kills the
       current eval thread, making it look like MzScheme was bombing
   (list a b c d e) would return (list e d c b a)
   cdr would never return null :)

Much fun was had with this little file.  I never did get the C equivalent
(Stdlib.h) finished.

--Jonathan