[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Wed Apr 10 10:31:54 CDT 2002

>   I feel better now.  I had a very hard time thinking of one of the
> smarter people I've exchanged email with doing something that stupid.
> I guess I just assumed you were talking about doing it at high speeds,
> which is the only way I've seen it done.  I apologize for my erroneous
> assumption, the attitude that resulted from it, and any stomach acid
> it may have caused.

Some Southeastern Virginia friends moved to California and were bitching
about the lane splitters. I think the law is 25 mph MAX in stopped
traffic, but I'm not sure.

Every now and then we have the daring Navy kids that will haul between
cars on the interstate, but even most of the rice rocket owners realize
how dangerous it is... Especially with all the soccer moms in the
expeditions yapping on the phone.

I swear, there are SOOOO many SUVs in our area... it is INSANE.

				-- Ethan