[geeks] Re: Job listings on $COMPANY.COM

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 10 06:09:19 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 11:51:43AM -0500, Bruce Pullig wrote:
> Obviously your not applying to Sun!  I provided my resume to Sun in Star
> Office format.  I got a "hey that's cool," response.

i applied to Google (no jobs for those who don't care to relocate though) and
they only accept resumes in TEXT or HTML.  nothing else.  which is fine by me
since mine is in HTML already. ;)

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -