[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Tue Apr 9 23:20:32 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 05:45 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

O.K., I had to know... So I checked.

> Driven by morbid curiosity I've found,
> 52" chest/back (whatever you call that)

50"

> 18" neck

18.5"

> 13" forearm

13.5"

> 19" bicep

only 16" gotta work on that.

> 27" thigh

24"  (God, I can't imagine yours!)

gotta add calf size, Chan sez she likes mine.  (They used to be nicer,
before I removed a chunk of one...) 18"

Chan's mom is visiting, she sez I look "leaner" than before the
accident - I have muscle tone, but not as much mass as before.

> and one other measurement that I'll be keeping between Karin and I :)

This would be a good time to stop the converstaion with my
mother-in-law. Only Chan and I know those numbers.  (Well, O.K., one of
my brothers.  (This is a good Chandra story!) Shortly after I started
dating Chan, I was over at his place partying.  He started bragging
about his love life, and how well-off he was.  I was not impressed, and
told him so.  He countered with the expected query, and I told him.  Of
course, he didn't believe me.  So I had him call Chandra, who he had not
met yet.  She confirmed everything without batting an eye.  (Man, I love
her!)  I don't know what freaked him more: confirmation, or the fact
that she would deal with a call like that.)

-Pete