[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 9 23:11:33 CDT 2002

On April 9, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> In CA, splitting lanes on a motorcycle in heavy traffic is legal.  I've
> taken out a few side mirrors of assholes that got upset that I was
> making better time than them.  When a guy in a car swerves to block a
> motorcycle splitting lanes, the guy in the car will lose a mirror...

  Personally, I lump motorcycle lane splitting squarely in with assholes
driving [cars] along the shoulder to get ahead in a line of traffic.
I do everything in my power to stop them, and I nearly always
succeed...and if I lose a mirror, the motorcyclist will lose his whole
bike.

  If I see *you* do this, you won't get any further than my car.
Nothing personal...

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Anybody who is willing to EAT YOU probably isn't
St. Petersburg, FL         such a good person to be hanging out with." -Sridhar