[geeks] lowbrow

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 9 16:32:00 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Bill Bradford [mailto:mrbill at mrbill.net]
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] lowbrow
~
~ On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 02:17:40PM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
~ > Oh come on....
~ > All geeks know that penis length is measured in units of
~ MIPS owned and
~ > running.
~
~ Running, or potential of running if you plug the box in?
~
~ Bill

Potential of running if you plug the box in works for me. I mean, the
electric bill will eat me alive if I run everything!

Its like my vintage/antique rule. Everything vintage/antique I have
(transportation, cameras, radios, 'puters) MUST run, if I choose it to, or I
don't display/talk about it.

Yeah, I'm a huge vintage technology freak. Even my 2 garden tractors are 32
years old (New Holland S8's).