[geeks] Let's not get the age thing going again (was:Re[2]: [

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Apr 9 14:58:29 CDT 2002

I used to scrawl Pascal & Basic code in a pocket-sized notepad in church
with a #2 pencil.  Made the services fly by (short attention span at 13 or
so).  My parents just looked at me like I was an alien - but figured I was
doing something productive so they left me alone.  They keep reaffirming
to this day that the smartest thing they ever did was buy me my first
computer.  :-)