[geeks] Found: Ti99/4a!

Dave Kimmel criscokid at v-wave.com
Tue Apr 9 11:00:02 CDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> So do I ... I may have used Apple II's and Commodore PETs as young as
> 7... my first owned computer was a
>
> Clone XT with dual 360K floppies and no HD.  EGA 16 color.

Clone XT, dual 360K floppies, 20M HD, 640K of RAM, an ATI graphics card
which could do CGA *and* Hercules modes, plus a Logitech mouse.

That mouse kicked some serious ass.  The TSRs for it (remember TSRs?) let
you make the mouse work for ANY application.  If the app didn't support
the mouse, you could write your own pulldown menus and use them.  It was
slick.

And, as far as I know, it still works.

-- Dave Kimmel
   criscokid at v-wave.com