[geeks] Well, this *is* unusual...

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Apr 9 09:28:44 CDT 2002

I was downstairs working on a machine, just as I usually do, until I
offered an unusual blood sacrafice. I'm used to cutting myself on a PC
and accidentially getting blood on it, etc.. and cleaning it up, but on my
way to look eye-to-motherboard to the tower, I attempted to rip myself a
new one on some gear behind where I was working.

Suffice to say, the PC gods were not happy and the machine *still* doesn't
work.