[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Apr 9 04:05:07 CDT 2002

You prolly did, but it was about 2000 I think.

I'm 6'2" and currently tip the scales at 365lbs. I've got a 56" chest, 20"
neck, 27" sleeves, and I wear 46x34 pants (I should wear 36's but I like to
wear my pants low). My ring size is 13-1/2 and I wear 3xl gloves. Funny
thing is I'm only a size 11 or 12 shoe (depending on the shoe)

There's some current pics of me at www.chrisbyrne.com/personal.html

About two months back Dave Cantrell and I were hanging out in Dublin with my
friend Ronan. We were all wearing black jeans, black shirts, black boots
etc... Ronan is 5'5" and Dave and I are both... BIG. We followed him around
standing behind him looking dangerous all day while he introduced us as "my
brute squad"

Chris Byrne