[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 9 02:08:24 CDT 2002

On April 9, Mike Hebel wrote:
> I think it's been a difficult year for all of us - regardless.
> Though I think you did get hit more than a little by having to relocate, what
> with your stash and all.

  Yeah but half of it is still in MD and I can't afford to move
it. :-(

  But the move was nowhere near as difficult as it could have been,
thanks to the assistance of a couple of listmembers. :-)

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Anybody who is willing to EAT YOU probably isn't
St. Petersburg, FL         such a good person to be hanging out with." -Sridhar