[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 9 01:48:12 CDT 2002

On April 9, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> >   I had some pics taken of me several weeks ago for an upcoming
> > article in HostingTech Magazine.  Here they are:
>
> do tell.

  The whole "early web server" thing.  It was an article about Digex,
the first hosting "farms", the rack-mounted multi-board Sun3/60
machines that Sun swore couldn't work, Adam Curry and mtv.com, etc
etc..

> >   http://www.neurotica.com/images/mcboard.jpg
> >   http://www.neurotica.com/images/mchead1.jpg
> >   http://www.neurotica.com/images/mchead2.jpg
>
> that's one ugly mug.  serious dude.  SMILE.  you look like you are taking it
> up the but and trying to hide it with that look. :)

  Eat me, I'm a danish, ok? ;) I was in a crappy mood that day for some
reason...I don't recall why...

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Anybody who is willing to EAT YOU probably isn't
St. Petersburg, FL         such a good person to be hanging out with." -Sridhar