[geeks] Found: Ti99/4a!

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Tue Apr 9 01:18:42 CDT 2002

>> >   PENIS CONTEST ALERT
>>
>> Lets see your entry, then.  Whip it out.  Current ownership doesent
>> count. 8-)

DM>   Born in 1969, got an Atari 800 when I was 11.  Then an S-100 CP/M
DM> system (an Imsai 8080) when I was 13 (still have it in storage in
DM> NJ!), then a PDP-11/34a when I was 15, and a PDP-11/73 when I was
DM> 16. (they weren't exactly considered "vintage" at the time)  Then
DM> things started getting "busy". :)

Ok.  I think Dave wins this round - that is unless there's another
entry?

Where the hell did you store a PDP-11/34a when you were 15?  Were your
parents actually crazy enough to let you store that at home?

DM>   I started out in analog electronics when I was 7, though.  I didn't
DM> get very far before I got into digital stuff, and went hog-wild with
DM> that.

/Aol
Got a local certification in Electronics and am most of the way to
making an ASS of myself in Electronics formally.  Then I actually
started working in the computer field and have done nothing but deal
with nasty ASS people since then.  Especially the ones nickel and
diming me on contracting jobs right now.

Mike Hebel                        mailto:nimitz at owc.net