[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Mon Apr 8 22:49:49 CDT 2002

> > http://order.mids.org/~sjh/me/
> >
> > In the picture where there is more than one person, I am the largest
> > person there, etc. Obviously... Hehehe.
>
> You, sir, are large.

I should also list one of my hobbies as:

Enjoys scaring small children

Hehehe...

I remember picking some guy up by his neck, and throwing him against a
wall... Then putting my arm across his windpipe.

(I'd place him as being approx 15 / 16. Too young to be in any
licenced premise, let alone one he'd been banned from...)

Well, it was the n+1th time I was ejecting him from the premises. And
he had threatened me. Again. I ordinarily have a long fuse. (No, not
that kind of fuse! Wash your minds out!) But he finally got me.

Then there was my colleague who threw the same guy down the stairs.
Which was nice.

Ah, those halcyon days.

S.

--