[geeks] what is the world coming to...

jeff borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Mon Apr 8 21:57:01 CDT 2002

At 7:49 PM -0400 4/8/02, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>I'm actually a little scared of small guys with attitudes - never know
>what's in their waistband :)

Heh, you should be (not you Kurt, the public "You"), and it's got
nothing to do with our waistbands. (-: When I've had to be awake for
24-48 hours (like right now) I can get pretty fearless about not
taking any shit from assholes, Cause I get to feeling like I'd rather
be dead anyway.

Just today was trying to cross the street at a busy intersection. We
get the walk signal and people start crossing the street. So this
means the light's been red for a couple of seconds already. Then this
pickup truck just barrels into the crosswalk and sits there
completely blocking the entire width of the crosswalk. I walk around
the back of the truck and as I go by, I give the rear panel a big
smack. Just to make a big sound, not leave a dent. I did this without
even hesitating cause I was so pissed at the impoliteness of this
driver[1]. Whoever it was probably could have kicked my ass. But I
felt, So What!

--jeff

[1] I'm real sensitive about careless driving. I can go skinny guy
Psycho/Apeshit(C) on that.

(C) 2002, Sridhar the POWERful