[geeks] I now know what "blogging" is.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 8 21:03:35 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 09:59:12PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > Just ignore the jerks.  I have the satisfaction of knowing that my
> > ex now lives in some slum in Dallas, got *fired* from Waffle House,
> > etc...
>   Waffle House fires people?!

Imagine what it took to *get fired* from Waffle House.  Yep.

(this was the bitch that told me she was fucking my best friend in my bed
 while I was at work - JUST TO SEE HOW I WOULD REACT.  It wasnt true, of
 course..)

Boy, was I stupid and thinking with the wrong blood-filled organ.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net