[geeks] I now know what "blogging" is.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 8 20:39:16 CDT 2002

On April 8, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >   A "furry"?  I don't quite know what you mean, but I doubt you have
> > anything to worry about. ;)
>
> I know theres better pages out there, but just look at this one for
> example (from a quick google search):
>
> http://www.furry.org.au/mayfurr/

  Oh My God.

  With no shortage of accessible, quality psychiatric care in the
world today, this still happens.  How?

  "Foxes Without Borders"...that reminds me of something that happened
shortly after I moved to MD.  Someone was criticizing me for being
straight, saying "Well MY capacity to love isn't limited by such
trivial things as GENDER!"  I was so flabbergasted by this, I didn't
know what to say.  I wound up just walking away.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar