[geeks] I now know what "blogging" is.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 8 20:30:48 CDT 2002

On April 8, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >   What happened to her purpleness and her tail?
>
> One episode on the first season it got cut off.  I would have expected her
> to be able to regrow it, but whatever.
>
> One episode (that I unfortunately missed) in the second season, she switches
> with a future self.

  Oh, bizarre.

  I've watched about 2/3 of the first season, but nothing since then.  I
thought the stories blew alaskan malamute weiners...have they gotten
better since then?  If so, I might have to try to catch a more recent
episode.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar