[geeks] I now know what "blogging" is.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 8 20:23:16 CDT 2002

On April 8, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:

> > > Never seen it.  Any good?  She's not bad looking.
> >
> >   Crappy.  A couple of serious cuties, though, including a hot purple
> > chick with a tail.
>
> I *love* that show.  Plus the chick is no longer purple and no longer has
> a tail.

  I have enjoyed a few of the episodes, but I find the writing very
weak (bordering on boring) and some of the acting to be childish at
best.

  What happened to her purpleness and her tail?

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar