[geeks] Horde/IMP

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 8 19:47:48 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 07:48:50PM -0500, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> Yup, it uses IMAP. It doesn't have all the features of IMP (contact list,
> etc), but it doesn't need MySQL (which was the main reason I didn't like
> IMP).

ok, so can i get it to work with PostgreSQL or Oracle?  i _really_ don't need
to be installing yet another database system.

> It was __very__ simple to configure and get running (>10 minutes).

i'll give it a go.  i don't really need all those features anyway, just a way
to check mail from my dad's place (EFed up AOL won't piggy-back TCP/IP)

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -