[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 8 19:27:38 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 04:33:18PM -0700, Geoff Reed wrote:

> >oh my.  that is fabulous.  and on that note, a guy i know (he comes to the
> >Kutztown Folk Festival every year to push his wares) makes knives, and one
> >of the things he started doing was making cable blades.  although he doesn't
> >beat all the cable look out of it.  makes a very interesting looking blade.
>
> Drool....

i'll have to try and remember to get his business card this june at the next
festival.  i'm pretty sure he has a website.  his other "conventional" stuff
just completely kicks ass.  used to have a belt buckle knife.  wonder whatever
happened to that thing.  it was cool.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -