[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 8 18:02:58 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 01:21:49PM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:

> Though I also wouldn't mind getting one of the cable-steel swords from
> here:
> http://www.dragonflyforge.com/

oh my.  that is fabulous.  and on that note, a guy i know (he comes to the
Kutztown Folk Festival every year to push his wares) makes knives, and one
of the things he started doing was making cable blades.  although he doesn't
beat all the cable look out of it.  makes a very interesting looking blade.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -