[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Apr 8 12:50:12 CDT 2002

That was actually the entire unstated problem I had with the Ihateyou
section of the Yablonski site.

Lots of really cute poor young women ... and having some wank post them
up and make fun of them for the worst possible reason (it's a cheap shot
in the same way the dark side of the force was "quicker and easier")
It's what stand-up comics use when they run out of material... it's not
exactly funny 99.9% of the time and makes me wish my Bonesplit Maul was
a real item ;-)... har.
I could also use a Glorious Clue Hammer of Maiming (if such existed).

Andrew