[geeks] Another new hardware aquisition :)

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Mon Apr 8 12:29:37 CDT 2002

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> At any rate, I'v just picked up a crock for holding cooking utensils,
> when I look up and see something called "Cheese Bowl", it looks familiar
> so I pick it up.  I'll be damned, this looks to me like an
> honest-to-goodness AB Salt Cellar!  Even if it ain't, it's close enough
> to make me buy it and take it home.  If nothing else, it'll do a damn
> fine job of holding salt...

> The pic of mine (on top of the new counters I built and installed) is
> here:
> http://www.k-huhn.com/images/saltcellar.jpg

> The original Alton Brown Salt Cellar is here:
> http://www.altonbrown.com/shopgifs/cellar_lg.jpg

Very nice!

I've got an AB one, but I'm going to point a couple of friends at this
alternate one.  Actually, the original one he used was different than
the one he now uses (And sold).  And on one of the fan sites it was
a cheese server.  I believe the note I saw mentioned Williams Sonoma
carried them...

--Kurt