[geeks] what is the world coming to...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 8 12:12:24 CDT 2002

~ From: Andrew Weiss [mailto:ajwdsp at cloud9.net]
~ Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 10:48 AM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] what is the world coming to...
~
~ On Monday, April 8, 2002, at 09:53 AM, Fogg, James wrote:
~
~ > She looks perfect to me, but I've always been called a
~ chubby-chaser.
~ > On the
~ > right frame, I can find 200lbs very attractive.
~
~ Heheh.... I usually don't find less than that attractive. I'd be the
~ next level up,

Well, I actually stated it a little conservatively to avoid any shit (having
gotten plenty in my life), but the group has been pretty accepting of this
topic, so I will relax.

All the significant women in my life have cleared the 200 mark by a some
margin. Some cleared 300 (including my current wife). In fact, if the
proportions are in balance (how can I put this.... as heavy on the top as on
the bottom), there is no size limit to my interests. My first wife was 265,
5.0 feet tall and still had roughly an hourglass shape (brassiere and panty
shopping was interesting to say the least).

I actually met my current wife on the internet. We had what is now called an
inside-out relationship (knew the person intimately before meeting or seeing
the persons face/body). She was terrified that I wouldn't want a ++sized
woman. I was already in love with her, so she could have looked like
anything and I wouldn't care, but I liked what I saw.

I really wish people (both men and women) would get over the fat-hatred
shit. I've been "husky" sized all my life (currently 5 foot 7 inches and
200lbs) and took shit for it, and my wifes life is pure hell. We've had kids
and adults stop and point/laugh/nudge-the-guy-next-to-them. I've been in a
few screaming matches and wonder if I will knock someones block off someday
(I shouldn't carry a gun).