[geeks] perlish disgruntlement, java considered, sunhardware sought

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Mon Apr 8 09:23:45 CDT 2002

> I'm probably jumping feet first into the fire here, but if you have a
> Java app, wouldn't you use a Java-based mailer?  We were up against a
> similar issue here, and one of the developers coded together a pretty
> nice Java mailer.  I have no idea how it works, but it does work...

Hey, yeah, thats an excellent idea! And when we're coding in perl, why
wouldnt we use a perl-based mailer? Such as Mail::Mailer,
Mail::Sendmail, Net::SMTP, and so on. The answer is because an idiot is
an idiot no matter what color rope you give them to hang themselves by.

$rhetoric -> attribs() -> {fiery}--

alex