[geeks] I now know what "blogging" is.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 8 03:41:36 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 03:10:03AM -0500, Geek wrote:
> You know what, there are a lot of things on this I could care less
> for as well. This list is a community, and so is the weblog
> community. You may not care for what I write, but I know some are,
> and I care what happens in their lives.

Insecure much?

You need to learn to not take every post here personally.  Just because
we hate the term "blog", or some of those who tout it as something special,
does not mean we hate *you personally*.

Calm down, and go make an entry about all the MEAN PEOPLE on the geeks
mailing list! THEY JUST HATE EVERYONE!  8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net