[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Apr 8 00:49:10 CDT 2002

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> On Sunday, April 7, 2002, at 10:30 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > I think it was Amy who said "wow, that would be like fucking a wooden
> > rocking chair.."
>
> I read that one to Chan.  Her response: "She's a sick, twisted bitch.  I
> *like* that!"

yes. one has to be good at *something* ;) outside of cooking its probably
the best thing i'm good at. coming up with public lines that make my mom
roll over in her grave ;)

on a lighter note, i've been even tempered, non agressive, and non-bitter
for the past 4 days. bill's starting to ask if i'm depressed, or upset, or
ill.

it's quite funny.

--a