[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Apr 8 00:45:53 CDT 2002

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> On Sunday, April 7, 2002, at 06:43 , Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > Heck, i've dated FAT women - to me, it doesent really matter; its whats
> > in
> > their HEAD that counts more than anything else.  Sex is just a "bonus".
>
> Yeah, but for us lucky few who get it all (Brains and great sex), life
> is especially sweet. :-)

it's nice to see men who aren't led by their eyes (well, it splits both
ways. you are, but you're not condemning about it).

when women grow up overweight, it tends to scar us. not physically...
anyone can lose the weight. i know, in my life, when i hear a man refer to
a larger female as a 'fat chick' i want to rip their eyeballs out and
condemn them to being single, lonely, and miserable their entire lives. i
hope that one day they'll fall in love with someone who thinks they're too
big or not good enough by some stupid standard and i hope it breaks them
in half. still, to this day, its one of the few things that really toasts my
cookies and drives a wish for revenge.

i was tormented for being larger than my classmates in school. at the time
i was 5'10 and i might have weighed 150. every other girl (and most of the
boys..from what i noticed, money breeds short people and idiots) was under
5' and might have weighed 60lbs sopping wet.

the humiliation is something you never quite get over.

--a