[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Apr 8 00:37:32 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 12:30:43AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 09:13:40PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > >One guy called her "chubby" another "fat cow".
> > >I'm thinking, uh, these guys have problems.
> > I'm agreeing.  Too much Callista whats-her-name.
>
> Flockhart.  You mean walking skeleton?
>
> I think it was Amy who said "wow, that would be like fucking a wooden
> rocking chair.."

For the Michael Jackson show awhile back, when they announce that Witney
Houston was digitally weight enhanced (to make her appear fatter), I nearly
fell over.  When they commented that Michael Jackson was digitally color
enchanced to make his skin closer to his brothers, I did fall over laughing.

--
Joshua D. Boyd