just took The Plunge, was Re: [geeks] Recommendations?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 7 17:12:50 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 05:38:33PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Well I guess what I really meant was, about eight people have told
> me not to use the OS-supplied stuff, and I couldn't find it anyway. :)

You put a blank CD in the burner.  It pops up a dialog box, asking if you
want to want to prep the cd.  prep the cd.  drag the stuff to the directory
window for the cd.  Click the "burn" icon, or drag the CD's icon to the trash
(which turns into the burn icon).

If you need to burn ISO images, use "disk copy".

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net