[geeks] Video card recommendations <cont.>

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Apr 7 13:28:44 CDT 2002

Well there were a few moderate to god reviews on the card when it came out,
and it doesn't deviate from the Nvidia reference design so even if the
vendor goes tits up you'll always be able to get reference drivers (which we
all use for nvidia cards anyway cuz they're updated about 10 times as often
as vendor drivers)

Chris Byrne