[geeks] Recommendations?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 7 01:51:40 CST 2002

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 03:48:34AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I haven't run into it, but come to think of it, I haven't done much
> actual text editing on that machine.  Sounds like it's bug report
> time.

Its also a strange combination of Terminal.APP + "screen".  I do *all* my
UNIX work under a remote "screen" session.  ctrl-a,c is SO much faster
sometimes than opening up another xterm/rxvt and ssh-ing in again. 8-)

Plus, if my connection dies, I dont lose the work I was doing remotely.
I just ssh back in and reattach.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford