[geeks] Propaganda posters

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 7 01:38:52 CST 2002

On April 7, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> Pills for Being goth?  or Liking goths?

  Both.  Different pills though. ;)

> Heh... they're friendly people for the most part (at least those I

  Heh, when they're not brooding or smoking you out of the house.

> know)... besides I was always into the Morticia Adams look in women...
> only not as tall... and quite a bit more plush.
>
> and for the Hollywood portion there's always Christina Ricci (ala Sleepy
> Hollow)

  I wouldn't fuck her with Bill's dick and blame it on Big Mike.

  But that's ok man...to each his own.  That just means more goth
chicks for YOU! :-)

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar