[geeks] Recommendations?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 7 01:24:42 CST 2002

On April 7, Bill Bradford wrote:
> IT JUST WORKS.  PERIOD.  None of this screwing-around-with-Firewire-card
> and PC-software junk.

  Yup.  But some people NEEEEEEEEEED Windows.  Though they never seem to
be able to tell you why, and when you present good opportunities to
ditch it, they just kinda change the subject.

  I'm not a conspiracy weenie, and I'm not generally not a particualrly
paranoid person...but lately I've been suspecting the existence of
some form of "mind control" crap from Microsoft.  Subliminals in the
screen backgrounds or something, I dunno.  Nothing else seems to
adequately explain the fanatical devotion to a platform that [finally
nowadays] everyone knows and admits BLOWS DOG.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar