[geeks] I now know what "blogging" is.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 7 01:19:51 CST 2002

On April 7, Eric Dittman wrote:
> >   Oh Jery Ryan is just GLORIOUS!
>
> I think people that find her attractive look from the shoulders
> down.  Her neck is too thin, and she's got a strange jawline.
> The top half of her head is larger than what should fit the
> bottom half.

  Hmm, I like the whole package...I wouldn't change a thing.  Except
for perhaps her address. :)

> One thing is for sure, she doesn't get jobs because she can
> act.

  I think her acting is pretty decent given the role.  Of course, I
judge acting by how well I'm "convinced" by the actor, not by those
nebulous inexplicable "how to tell that an actor is a GOOD actor"
rules. ;)

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar