[geeks] Now that's satisfaction!

Sridhar the POWERful vance at ikickass.org
Sat Apr 6 18:39:52 CST 2002

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > > So, it should work on linux?
> >
> > Did you even bother looking at limewire.com?
> >
> > http://www.limewire.com/index.jsp/download
> >
> > "Linux w/Installer"
>
> I don't remeber seeing that when I downloaded it some time ago to install on
> the windows machine that was running the NAT.  But, that was close to a year
> and a half ago.

The way it used to be packaged was that you had a choice.  You could
either download a Windows executable with an integrated JVM, or you could
just download the jarfile and its support files.  Now you have a bunch of
choices, including the one where you can download just the jarfile.

Peace...  Sridhar