[geeks] New hardware aquisition...

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Apr 5 11:59:27 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 12:48, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I wouldn't want to use a have-a-hart trap on a skunk.  Heck, are there any
> good ways to get rid of skunks other than killing them?  I mean, I think they
> look nice enough, but the smell is a serious problem if in the wrong place.

I just saw a thing on CNN (in the little news ticker at the bottom) that
said a guy got fined $635 (animal cruelty) for beating a skunk to death
with a shovel.  What kinda crap is that? (and what kinda crazy bastard
would beat a skunk with a shovel? (the kind that i wouldn't wanna hang
around for a while))  Ya think i'd get fined to beating a rat to death
with a shovel?

	-Dan Sikorski