[geeks] I love my wife.

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Fri Apr 5 00:20:53 CST 2002

> Looks like there's a digital video option and an analog video option;
> I have the analog.  Hrm.  Someone trade me some RAm for this thing for
> the analog video module? 8-)
> Bill

I'd just like cheap 720x480 broadcast quality analog and Firewire input
for my Octane, along with a cheap ($500) premiereish editing package.

PC, BLUESCREEN! ARRGH! (Matrox RT2000 system).

I don't even think there is software to use the AES/BEU connectors on the
back of the Octane. Such a beautiful machine... Need APPS!