[geeks] New hardware aquisition...

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Thu Apr 4 22:38:16 CST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 11:33:07PM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> independent or creative thought.  Am I the only one that thinks billing
> customers 3 months in advance for services, than calling unpaid balances
> (of that pre-billed amount) past due, then refusing to let you remove
> equipment because your account is "overdue" just fucking beyond all
> realms of common sense?

wtf dude.  most places do NET30, and i think half.com's Level3 bill was
somewhere around 3-4 mounths past due, and they never hassled us. :)

> Interesting discussion, it was...

i bet.

> For this, and a multitude of other idiocy on their part, I'm pulling my
> account from Exodus.  They can figure out what to do with the NetApp,
> the F5s, and a couple racks of commoddity PeeCee crap.  I wanted to move
> to v100 servers anyways.  Fuck 'em.

where.  i'll go get them.  :)

-brian
--
"I want to die like Grandpa - in a peaceful sleep.
Unlike the screaming passengers in his car..."  --Gary Nichols