[geeks] Latex to word

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Apr 4 19:41:08 CST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 11:02:44PM +0100, Mike Meredith wrote:

> Why not load import the raw LaTeX into a Word document and submit that
> with a note explaining it may be more readable after being processed by
> LaTeX ? It meets the requirements :)

I think you are missing the point here.  I have had very few (if any)
classes that had a completely objective grading system.  Actually, I can't
think of a single class that was completely objective.

And professors hate people who do only what they are told rather than what is
intended.

--
Joshua D. Boyd