[geeks] Latex to word

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Apr 4 15:07:21 CST 2002

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> A professor is now requiring that we submit a paper to him in word format. A
> paper that I already wrote (including pictures, graphs, etc) in LaTeX.

Based on my experience, I'd recommend you buy a cheap handgun and use on
your PC, your prof, or yourself. I'd rather be beat senseless in an alley
than have to touch LaTeX again.

> I see some latex to rtf filters.  I'll give one of them a spin later.

Piss on him. Print the paper, scan it in, then put the image right in the
middle of the word document. 8-)

"There's your fscking Word document."