[geeks] Trade? Cray for an Origin?

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Thu Apr 4 09:45:59 CST 2002

Okay, here is a wierd one.

I was wondering if anyone know of anyone that would be interested in
trading their Origin 2000 system for a Cray J932SE system.

The Cray is 32 CPU, 2 cabinet (1 cpu 1 peripheral).

My dream Origin would be 16+ CPU, 2 cabinet, 1 belt, 4 chassis (Top and
bottom in two racks) and craylink cables. In mint condition. The more
cabinets and CPUs the better.

The Cray has no OS, no drives. I don't have it yet.... but there may be
more than one availible (I'm planning to sell at least one, and looking to
trade the second if I can find a big Origin to trade it for).

Please email me off list in regards to the offer or questions about the
system.

It will be located in Virginia Beach, Virginia (near Norfolk / ORF)

				-- Ethan