[geeks] Yet another weird one...

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Wed Apr 3 18:58:08 CST 2002

pwargo at basenji.com writes:

>So, how come I never heard of it....

>-Pete
>------
>A patent was granted on March 26, 2002 for "The Motionless Magnetic
>Generator," MEG) US Patent 6,362,718, which is likely to become the
>first commercially available free energy device in history in about one
>year from now. The machine will provide free electricity from the

The original notice I saw about this included *most* of the standard
kook-symptoms, so I ignored it. I continue to ignore it.

There's always the chance that I will be wrong, but given the
hit-rate of "free energy" devices to date, I see no reason to
take something like this seriously untill the critics can take
a machine home to test it and publicize the results.

There's a free energy kooks faq somewhere. Funny reading.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
-------- "I prefer the ridiculous to the sublime." - James Chance ---------