[geeks] Netra X1

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Apr 3 15:43:08 CST 2002

On April 3, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >   I've got two of those running my video stuff.  They work very, very
> > well and are quite zippy.  I have no idea how well they're selling,
> > though.  At $1K/ea with online purchasing, I'd imagine they'd sell
> > pretty well, if they've done any advertising at all.
>
> What are you using to get video into those machines?  USB devices or a PCI
> capture card?

  [the X1 has no PCI slots]

  My system uses Axis video digitizers...specifically the Model 2400,
which has four NTSC inputs.  You get MJPEG video from them via TCP
connections.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "I thought it would go quickly,
St. Petersburg, FL                 that rubberized bottom..." -Sridhar