[geeks] Local Computer Shop window display

Dave Kimmel criscokid at v-wave.com
Wed Apr 3 11:24:56 CST 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > Most computer shops these days have display's full of new hardware that
> > they're selling... not this place.
> >
> > http://1nova.com/~hamellr/computers/display
> >

> Am I the only one here that would actually *buy* some of that stuff?

Nope.  That Vic-20/C64 would rock if it came with the programming manual.

<flashback> I remember using a Vic-20 and some hardware hanging off of the
user I/O port to do some nifty (and, surprisingly, useful) stuff.  And
doing this was all neatly documented in the manual.  And the manual was
coil-bound, so it stayed flat on the table! </flashback>

-- Dave Kimmel
   criscokid at v-wave.com