[geeks] DSL/PPPoE query - Am I insane?

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 3 11:15:51 CST 2002

I have ADSL here in the Netherlands through
KPN under their MXstream. At first I used
PPPd to connect, which was not-so-good.
I came across a way of hacking the Alcatel
modem posted on the net. Which enabled me to
engage the pro features setting the modem
up as a "router". It worked! Now all I need
it a hub or switch.

Maybe there is a way of hacking your modem?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL