[geeks] Was: [rescue] damn you bill, now i'm a lowbrow fantoo

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Apr 3 08:36:41 CST 2002

> > Tried that one handed sideways nonsense?
>
> > I never had the guts, and I think the range man at reds would have
> > shot me for being stupid...
>
> A friend claims it is useful to do that to use the recoil to propel you arm
> across a line of targets.  Frankly I'm dubious.  But, what do I know?  I'm not
> a gun person.

That's a crock of shit.  You have sooo much *less* control like that, it
ain't even funny.

Wait.  Crap.  Okay.

Instead of sounding like an arrogant bastard, let me say that *I*
couldn't hit hit the broad side of a barn shooting like that.  I
consider myself quite an accomplished shooter too...

Shooting one-handed always gives you less control than shooting with two
hands.  Though there are some *very* accomplished exhibition shooters
that can do *amazing* things one-handed.

Kurt